Buying or selling your home is an exciting time for you but it can also be an incredibly stressful time and the process can seem complex without the right advice and guidance.
Farleys’ residential property specialists can help every step of the way in your buying or selling process.
Selling a Residential Property?
When selling a property, we know you want to make sure you are getting the best possible price for it so once you have agreed to a deal you are happy with, an efficient and speedy conveyancing process is vital. Our property specialists can work at a quick pace to ensure the sale is completed to your satisfaction.
Every property sale is different and we will provide an experienced point of contact who can advise you on your options to allow you to make the choices which are right for you and your situation.
We can deal with the conveyancing process for the sale of a property including:
- Arranging title deeds,
- Overseeing the signing and exchanging of contracts,
- Liaising with estate agents,
- Managing financial transfers,
- Seeing the sale through to completion.
Buying a Residential Property?
We understand that buying a property is a big investment often involving high value transactions which can lead to worry and stress for the buyer. Whether you are a first time buyer or a seasoned property investor, our residential property solicitors and conveyancers will discuss each step involved in buying the property to ensure you are well-informed throughout.
In acting for the buyer we can:
- Arrange property surveys,
- Advise on restrictions or potential issues with the property,
- Prepare contracts and transfer documents,
- Complete all property registration work,
- Assess mortgage requirements,
- Assist with the exchange of contracts,
- See the purchase through to completion.
We offer a professional service with a down to earth approach, from receiving your initial instructions right through to completion, keeping you informed throughout to help make it as stress-free for you as possible.