Farleys Solicitors LLP has specialist employment law solicitors that have represented thousands of employees who have had a problem at work.
If you have a problem at work, our employment solicitors can quickly provide you with legal advice and assistance in dealing with your employer, and if necessary, formally take up the matter with your employer.
Our employment solicitors can also advise you on a wide variety of work related problems. We will clearly explain what your legal remedies are, including writing to your employer and if necessary, take the matter to an Employment Tribunal for you.
Farleys employment solicitors provide legal assistance for employees in the following areas:
- Breach of Contract
- Consultancy Agreements
- Contracts of Employment and Employment Status
- Directors Service Agreements
- Discrimination (related to sex, race, disability, age, religion and sexual orientation)
- Dismissals and Disciplinary Related Issues
- Harassment and Bullying
- Issuing Employment Claims and Representation at the Employment Tribunal
- Redundancy, Lay Off and Short-Time Working
- Restrictive Covenants and Confidentiality
- Settlement Agreements and Termination Packages
- Transfer of Undertaking Regulations
- Unfair Dismissal
- Variations to Your Contract of Employment Including Salary / Wage Reductions
Farleys Solicitors employment lawyers can also advise and assist on cases where breaches of professional rules and codes of conduct have occurred. This area of employment law covers all professional regulatory employment issues, including investigations and disciplinary proceedings brought by:
- Accountancy and Actuarial Discipline Board
- Adjudications Panel for England
- General Teaching Council (GTC)
- Financial Services Authority (FSA)
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Solicitors Regulatory Association (SRA)
- Standards Board of England
- The Bar Council
- The Football Association (FA)
To speak with an Employment Solicitor that specialises in employment law for employees, please contact us by e-mail or call us now on 0125 460 6090.