Licensing laws can seem complex and confusing without the correct legal guidance. Attempting to manage licensing matters without the assistance of experienced legal specialists can result in costly consequences for you and your employees.
Farleys Solicitors can provide legal expertise with a down to earth approach, whether you are:
- Applying for a premises licenses or personal licenses
- Need a Temporary Events Notice (TEN)
- Amending an existing premises license
- Buying a licensed premises
- Selling a licensed premises
- Looking for advice on unusual licensing matters
- Subject to a review or prosecution
We can advise on alcohol and entertainment licenses for premises including, but not limited to, pubs, bars, clubs, “pop-up” premises, off licenses, restaurants, supermarkets, and hotels.
Our experienced licensing solicitors understand how important your license is to the running of your business so will ensure you receive all of the necessary advice and guidance to acquire and protect your license.
If you are unsure as to whether your license is appropriate for you or your business, our team can provide an audit to ensure all legal and practical requirements are met.