The North West has been long established as a hub for successful manufacturing and engineering businesses. It is a competitive market meaning efficiency is vital for businesses within this sector. If everything doesn’t run efficiently, targets are missed and production lines disrupted. Farleys’ manufacturing and engineering solicitors can work in partnership with you to ensure your business procedures continue to run smoothly regardless of what is thrown at you and we understand the commercial pressures faced by you and your business.
Whether you are trading on a regional, national or international scale, we are dedicated to developing a trusted relationship with all of our clients through our expert legal advice and representation taking into account the needs of people, process and environment.
Manufacturing and Engineering Businesses We Work With
- Food & Drink
Our services for businesses within the manufacturing and engineering industry include:
- Property sales, purchases, and leases
- Mergers, acquisitions and restructuring
- Planning applications
- Agreements (inc. manufacturing, supply, distribution, logistics, agency, asset finance, and equipment lease/hire)
- Product liability and recall matters
- Product supply and purchase matters
- Environmental law
- Employment and HR advice
- Company disputes and commercial litigation
- Expansion of company, premises/plants, and products
- Civil proceedings
Our solicitors at Farleys have experience of working with large manufacturing corporations as well as small plants across the North West. Our team have been recognised in both the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners rankings as providing a leading service to businesses and private individuals.