Need Advice? Call us now on:

0845 050 1958


Request a Call Back
Abuse Claims Farleys Solicitors LLP
Abuse Claims Farleys Solicitors LLP

Child Abuse Claims Solicitors

Child Abuse Compensation Claim Solicitors

Farleys has a team of personal injury solicitors who specialise in claims of physical and sexual child abuse. Child abuse victims may qualify for legal aid for their case. If not, we can usually take abuse claim cases on a no win no fee basis.

We understand that talking to a stranger about the physical or sexual abuse you suffered as a child is difficult, and we will do everything in our power to ensure that you feel safe and comfortable with your solicitor. We will never ask you to reveal all of the sensitive details until you are ready to do so – we will only ask you for enough information initially to determine if your abuse compensation claim is likely to succeed.

Domestic child abuse claims take time as we have to secure evidence, witnesses and medical experts who can substantiate your claim. However, the time allows us to get to know you and to help you get to know us so that you will feel comfortable talking at length with your solicitor about the abuse you suffered.


Our expert abuse solicitors can advise you on your options if you are looking to make a child abuse compensation claim

Do I qualify to make a compensation claim for child abuse?

Child abuse can take many different forms and as a result there are different ways to pursue a compensation claim, including:

- Claims for Compensation Arising from Abuse within a Family Situation
- Claims Against a Heath Authority for Sexual Abuse of Patients by a Consultant
- Litigation Against Care Homes for Abuse of Children in Care
- Class Actions Against Local Authorities
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims

What if the abuse took place years ago?

The law recognises that such suffering caused by abuse never really goes away. As such, you can make a claim for physical or sexual abuse regardless of how long ago the abuse took place. Farleys Solicitors can tell you who is legally responsible for the abuse and help you to sue them for compensation.

How will my claim be funded?

We will advise you on funding for your claim. We are often able to bring such cases on a ‘No Win, No Fee’ basis.

Some abuse victims will qualify for public funding. Farleys Solicitors holds a Legal Aid franchise in five of our offices and we can advise you as to whether you will qualify.

Contact Farleys' Child Abuse Compensation Specialists

If you have suffered child abuse, be it sexual, physical or neglect, and would like to bring a claim contact the experts at Farleys Solicitors in confidence on 0330 134 6430 or complete your details below and we will call you back.

Related Articles

Abuse Farleys Solicitors LLP

Unregulated Children’s Homes: Pressure on the Government to Protect Over-16s

Unregulated homes are placements for children who are in the care of a local authority. However, the placements are not inspected by a regul...

Read More
Jonathan Bridge Partner
Abuse Claims Farleys Solicitors LLP

How the Coronavirus Impacts Children in Local Authority Care

The Government has relaxed local authorities’ statutory duties to children in response to the difficulties caused by COVID-19. A new statu...

Read More
Jonathan Bridge Partner
Abuse Claims Farleys Solicitors LLP

Tackling Online Child Sex Abuse

For many people in modern society, the Internet and, more specifically, social media, has become integral to the basic functionality of dail...

Read More
Jonathan Bridge Partner

Get in touch

Request a Call Back

Call us now on:

0845 050 1958

What Our Clients Say

We truly value and appreciate the feedback we receive from our clients, as we look to improve the services we offer on an ongoing basis