Request a callback
Licensing Solicitors
Licensing Solicitors

Premises Licences

Solicitors for Premises Licences

If you want your business to sell alcohol, provide hot food and drink between 11pm and 5am, or provide entertainment such as live music, you will need an appropriate licence for your premises.

Licences for premises can be complex and include specific conditions so it is important to speak with a licensing specialist who can ensure your licence covers all of your required purposes so you avoid any fines or convictions, as well as satisfying your local licensing authority.

Farleys Solicitors can help restaurants, pubs, bars, clubs, hotels and takeaways and more with any of the following licences:

  • The sale of alcohol
  • The supply of alcohol
  • The provision of regulated entertainment*
  • The provision of late night refreshments

*Types of entertainment that fall under this category are the performance of a play; exhibiting a film; indoor sporting events; boxing or wrestling entertainment; live music; the playing of recorded music or karaoke; or a dance performance.

Premises Licences for Festivals

Although music festivals or food festivals tend to take place out in the open air rather than traditional premises such as buildings, they do require a premises licence for the sale of alcohol and/or the provision of regulated entertainment as appropriate to your plans for the event.

Acquiring and Defending a Premises Licence

Our experienced team can provide the advice and guidance you need to ensure your business or event remains compliant with the law. If you are unsure as to whether your premises needs a licence we can complete an audit so any licensing issues are resolved before you begin trading.

If you find yourself in a dispute over your licence, our licensing team can give you advice and guidance on your next steps as to how to resolve the dispute.

How much will it cost to make a Premises Licence Application

Find out more the full costs of making or amending a premises licence under Section 17 of the Licensing Act 2003

Our Costs



Contact a Premises Licence Specialist

To speak with a specialist in premises licences please call 01254606008 or email and a member of the team will get in touch with you.

Get in touch

Request a Call Back

Call us now on:

01254 606008

What Our Clients Say

We truly value and appreciate the feedback we receive from our clients, as we look to improve the services we offer on an ongoing basis