If you own, rent or lease property as part of your business, it is likely that you will encounter issues or disputes at some stage. Property law can be extremely complex, and commercial property disputes in particular can have tens of thousands of pounds at stake. Having the right legal team behind you , who will help to resolve disputes in as swift and cost effective a manner as possible, could save you from unnecessary stress and hassle, along with considerable time and money.
The first step to resolving property disputes should be to establish your legal position regarding the property under dispute. Farleys Solicitors have a dedicated team of property dispute solicitors and can therefore assist clients in resolving property disputes of all kinds.
Types of Commercial Property Dispute
Our property litigation solicitors can provide legal assistance with:
- Contentious business lease renewals
- Rent and service recovery
- Landlord and tenant diputes
- Boundary disputes
- Forfeiture and relief from forfeiture claims
- Disputes over rights of way, easements, breaches of restrictive covenants, trespass, nuisance and adverse possession
- Residential possessions and recovery of rent and breach of covenant for commercial landlords
Resolving Property Disputes in a Swift and Cost Effective Manner
Our property litigation solicitors recognise that litigation can be costly and as such will always consider alternative means to settle disputes. We have considerable experience in mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), both of which can often prove much more cost effective methods of reaching a resolution.