When you have suffered an amputation, it is always life changing. At Farleys our experts have extensive experience in helping and assisting people who have suffered serious injury, such as an amputation.
Our expert and specialist solicitors have acted on behalf of clients who have suffered amputation in a number of different cases and have experience of successfully claiming compensation to cover:
- Loss of earning
- Loss of career opportunities and bonuses/ pay rises past and/ or future
- Past and future costs of medical care
- Prosthetics – we work with some of the Countries leading prosthetic experts.
- Rehabilitation needs
- Compensation for care provided by family
- Cost of professional care
- Any specialist equipment or aids needed to assist the client with everyday life
- Any alterations to accommodation or relocation needed
- Therapy costs
- Case management costs
- Vehicle adaptation