Successful businesses within the automotive industry know that expert legal advice is vital to support your business growth and to allow you to be at the forefront of new business developments. In such a competitive industry, the correct legal advice can actually help to increase sales and profitability and allow you to effectively manage your cost base.
At Farleys Solicitors, we have experience of working with a wide range of clients from all levels of the supply chain in the automotive industry including vehicle manufacturers, dealerships, retailers, garages & service stations, financing, insurance companies, fleet hire businesses, logistics companies, parts distributors, roadside recovery businesses, and motor sports organisations. We can provide our legal expertise along with extensive knowledge of automotive practices and regulations to give you advice and solutions tailor made for your business.
Our automotive legal services include:
- Buying and selling automotive businesses
- Commercial agreements (inc. manufacturing and supply, dealership and franchise, finance and security, commercial and IT, sponsorship and competitions, and marketing and image rights agreements)
- Company disputes (inc. supplier/buyer disputes)
- Debt recovery
- Environmental law
- HR and Employment Advice
- Property acquisition, sale, purchase, lease or disposal
- Planning and development
- Shareholder and partnership agreements
Whether you’re looking to expand new commercial opportunities or simply enhance your current business performance, Farleys Solicitors can provide you with a full comprehensive package of legal services bespoke to your business needs. Our solicitors have been recognised in both the Legal 500 rankings and the Chambers and Partners guide and can provide pragmatic and proactive advice to you today.