The regulatory environment for agricultural businesses is forever changing with the amount of regulations often increasing meaning rural businesses can face diverse legal issues.
Farleys Solicitors have extensive experience working with businesses and individuals within the farming and agricultural industries. Our specialist solicitors can provide comprehensive advice on legal matters relating specifically to the challenges faced by those in the farming community.
We understand that not all businesses require the same legal advice as those in the city and as such, we ensure our advice is tailored to suit your individual needs. Our services cover all rural areas of Lancashire and the North West as well as the rest of the UK.
We can provide agricultural legal advice on a diverse range of subjects including:
- Agricultural disputes / rural disputes
- Agricultural employment procedures (inc. seasonal workers)
- Farming tenancies / agricultural tenancies
- Letting of farm buildings, country houses and rural property
- Partnerships and company matters
- Planning and environmental issues
- Rights of way and boundary disputes
- Sales, purchases and restructuring of farms and estates
- Wills, trusts and probate
- Lasting Powers of Attorney, Inheritance tax advice and succession planning
We can work with private individuals, landowners, landlords, tenants, corporations, small businesses, traditional and modern farmers, local authorities, property developers, animal breeders, animal dealers, veterinaries, diary businesses, butchers, auctioneers, trustees, beneficiaries, and more. Our legal services are not just restricted to commercial advice as we can also provide legal advice on personal issues such as divorce, Wills and debt advice.
You don’t want legal issues getting in the way of an already difficult and demanding business so make sure you choose the right solicitors to provide support for you and your business when you need it most.