Where motorists face proceedings as a result of their driving falling below the required standard, the offences they face can range from careless driving right through to causing death by dangerous driving or indeed even motor manslaughter. In all cases there are consequences; in some their liberty is at stake.
If you have been charged, summoned or are under investigation for any matters arising from your use of a vehicle on the road, it is recommended that you contact a solicitor specialising in motoring law at the earliest possible stage.
Categorising Dangerous and Careless Driving
The heading ‘dangerous driving’ actually covers a range of driving offences, including:
- Dangerous driving of itself;
- Causing death by dangerous driving;
- Motor manslaughter;
- Careless and inconsiderate driving;
- Causing death by careless driving when under the influence of drink or drugs;
- Causing death by careless or inconsiderate driving;
- Causing death by driving whilst unlicensed, disqualified or uninsured.
If you have been accused of any of those driving offences then the specialist team of lawyers at Farleys Solicitors LLP should be the first point of contact.
Farleys Solicitors have experience in all aspects of motoring law but, in particular, have been involved in numerous and sometimes high profile cases. Our lawyers can advise and assist you in relation to the offences you face and increase the likelihood of a successful defence based on the individual circumstances of your case.