In an ever changing world it is always advisable to review your current business structure to ensure your business assets are protected as far as possible.
At Farleys Solicitors LLP, our legal experts are able to advise on all aspects of company restructuring, company planning and group formation.
Our company lawyers, headed by partners Ian Liddle and Debbie King, can offer valuable practical advice on reviewing your existing business structure and how to improve and build upon it for maximum benefit.
- Group formation
- Creation of parent or holding company
- Creation of subsidiary companies
- Creation of new classes of shares
- Redesignation of share capital
- Subdivision of share capital
- Company own purchase of shares
- Mergers / Demergers
- Issue of company securities
- Capitalisation and bonus issues of shares
- Rights issues
- Business succession planning / exit strategies
- Corporate insolvency