- Solicitors Regulation Authority – Investigation into alleged mortgage fraud/money laundering involving conveyancing solicitor.
- Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal – Referral by the SRA to the SDT of a case involving alleged mortgage fraud and money laundering. We act for a conveyancing solicitor.
- General Medical Council v Dr. I – Proceedings pending before the General Medical Council concerning the fitness to practice
- General Teaching Council v R – Representing a school teacher in disciplinary proceedings before the General Teaching Council for alleged failure to disclose convictions.
- General Teaching Council v D – Representing a school teacher in disciplinary proceedings before the General Teaching Council following conviction for drug offences.
- Taxation Disciplinary Board v L – Representation of a Tax Advisor before the Taxation Disciplinary Board for a number of alleged instances of professional misconduct.
- Solicitors Regulation Authority – Long running investigation into alleged Legal Aid fraud carried out by solicitor practicing in criminal law.