Search button

Need Advice? Call us now on:

0845 050 1958


Request a Call Back
Child Law Farleys Solicitors LLP

Child Law Solicitors

Following the breakdown of a marriage or relationship, any children involved are likely to be a central issue for both parents. The welfare of their son or daughter will always be the first priority when attempting to negotiate suitable arrangements that are in the best interests of their child.

We realise that emotions can run high following separation and achieving an agreement that will work effectively for both parents, and more importantly their children, can be difficult. We understand that a sensitive and constructive approach is required in relation to these matters.

Here at Farleys our experienced family law solicitors are on hand to support and advise you through this difficult period of time, assisting in the negotiation of the various disputes that can arise concerning children.



Contact a Specialist in Child Law

Here at Farleys our team of award winning experts understand the emotional distress our clients experience when faced with family disputes. Our objective in each case is to find a tailor made solution that works for our clients and their children.

To speak with a specialist Child Law solicitor please don’t hesitate to contact Farleys on 0333 331 4949, or alternatively fill on the online enquiry form and we will respond to your enquiry at the earliest opportunity.

Related Articles

Post Adoption Contact Considered by the Court of Appeal

In April 2014, a provision was introduced into the Adoption and Children Act 2002 enabling applications to be made for contact with children...

Read More
Tony Rebello Associate Partner

Can I Change my Child’s Name?

"Can I change my child's name?" is a question I am frequently asked. If the child is under 16 years of age, those who hold parental responsi...

Read More
Tony Rebello Associate Partner

Section 20 – What is it and Should I Agree?

From time to time some families may need the assistance or intervention of the local authority in respect of their children. In certain circ...

Read More
Ian Brunt Partner

Get in touch

Request a Call Back

Call us now on:

0845 050 1958