Farleys Solicitors are supporting five local charities by collecting essential food items and toiletries for vulnerable people within the community.
As has become an annual tradition for the firm, staff at their six offices across the North West will be collecting non-perishable food items such as tins and packets, toiletries, and small gift items for causes in Lancashire and Greater Manchester that support individuals and families with food parcels and other vital services.
The charities being supported by the collection are:
– Lancashire Women, Accrington – A charity which supports and empowers women across the county.
– Nightsafe, Blackburn – A charity which supports homeless and vulnerably housed young people in Blackburn with Darwen and the surrounding area.
– Burnley Together, Burnley – An initiative set up by businesses in Burnley to support the local community through the coronavirus pandemic with signposts to support available.
– Mustard Tree, Manchester – A charity which supports homeless and vulnerable people in Greater Manchester.
– The Foxton Centre, Preston – A charity which supports vulnerable adults and young people in Preston.
Farleys are also supporting Cash for Kids’ Mission Christmas appeal with the donation of toys.
Ian Liddle, Managing Partner at Farleys, commented,
“2020 has been a particularly tough year for charities and their users. We have done what we can to support a number of causes throughout the pandemic with grants from the Farleys Foundation and our teams have been determined to get involved too. We have a great community within the firm who are committed to supporting people through tough times.
While we are unable to freely open our offices for visitors to drop off their own donations this year, due to the current restrictions, we would like to encourage everyone who can to consider making their own donation to a local charity that needs support, now more than ever.
If you would like to know more about Farleys’ Christmas Charity Collections or any of the work done by the Farleys Foundation to support local charities and causes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our dedicated Farleys Foundation page.
Contact Us TodayWe're here to help.
Call us on 0845 050 1958