At Farleys Solicitors LLP our corporate recovery lawyers have considerable experience in acting on behalf of Administrators, Receivers, Liquidators and Insolvency Practitioners as well as providing advice on ‘turnaround’ strategies for businesses experiencing financial difficulties.
Our lawyers, led by partner Ian Liddle, frequently act for businesses buying assets from Administrators, providing specialist advice in this technical area.
For creditors and investors seeking a return from struggling businesses, through to Directors attempting to rescue a failing company, our corporate insolvency solicitors can provide legal advice and expertise for:
- Directors’ Duties and Obligations
- Company Voluntary Arrangements
- Retention of Title Claims by Suppliers of Goods
- Distributions of Assets on a Voluntary Winding Up
- Acquiring Businesses from Administrators and Liquidators
To speak to a Corporate Recovery Solicitor at Farleys Solicitors LLP please contact us by e-mail or call us now on 0125 460 6090.