Browse through the Spring/Summer 2021 edition of our In Touch magazine, packed full of tips and advice for you and your family.
This issue covers:
- No Fault Divorce
- Bamboo – An Increasingly Recognised Treat to Buildings
- The Importance of Patch Testing for Hair and Beauty Treatments
- Workers Guide to Whistleblowing in the Workplace
- Land Registry Fee Increases
- Cohabitation, Children and Common-Law Marriage
- Who Inherits an Estate if Someone Dies Without a Will?
- ACAS Early Conciliation -What is it? What Do I Do?
- Witnesses of Violent Crimes Against Loved Ones May Be Eligible for CICA Compensation
- Changes to Laws on Using a Mobile Phone While Driving
Plus information on our charity partnership with Changing Faces and case studies of our recent work.
If you would like to receive the next issue straight to your inbox, please sign up to our mailing list and select Services for You as an area of interest (as well as any other areas of law you’d like to stay informed about!).
To speak to an expert at Farleys, please call on 0845 287 0939 or complete our online contact form and a member of the team will get in touch with you.