Browse through the Autumn 2021 edition of our In Touch magazine, packed full of tips and advice for you and your family.
This issue covers:
- Six Reasons to Write a Will in Your 20s
- Changes to Whiplash Claims
- Buying a House – Six Common Pitfalls to Avoid
- What to Do If You Have Been Knocked Off Your Bike
- Forgotten Furlough – Employee Concerns
- Top Tips for Bringing a Claim for Professional Negligence
- Timely Family Law Advice Can Reduce the Need for Court
- Can I Make a CICA Claim and Do I Need a Solicitor?
- What are Lasting Powers of Attorney?
Plus a guest article from our friends at GB Shared Ltd alongside a charity spotlight on Age Concern Central Lancashire.
If you would like to receive the next issue straight to your inbox, please sign up to our mailing list and select Services for You as an area of interest (as well as any other areas of law you’d like to stay informed about!).
To speak to an expert at Farleys, please call on 0845 287 0939 or complete our online contact form and a member of the team will get in touch with you.