We are looking to recruit a legal secretary to assist our firm’s busy Abuse & Inquests department. This role can be based out of either our Burnley or Manchester offices.
The successful candidate will provide full support to fee earners as required including preparing correspondence and documents, general diary and file management and other administration related tasks.
The role can be full time, or part time, depending on the right candidate.
We offer a friendly, yet focused environment here at Farleys. We are not your stereotypical law firm and we pride ourselves on our legal expertise with a down to earth approach…and our team are the essence of that. Find out more about why our people choose to work for us: Working for Farleys
The successful candidate will have
- Excellent typing abilities
- A good telephone manner
- Excellent organisation skills
- A full working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- An enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
What we can offer you in return:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 28 Days Holiday (including bank holidays), with an extra day holiday per year of service (up to an additional 5 extra days), plus your birthday off!
- Company funded healthcare cashback plan & Employee Assistance Programme for counselling and support
- Ongoing training and development, and opportunities for progression
- Annual firmwide social events x 2, including internal staff awards
- Workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recruitment and legal department referrals (subject to T&C’s)
Sound like the sort of role you are looking for? We want to hear from you! If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply for the role please submit your CV and covering email using the button below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 22 July 2022
Contact Us TodayWe're here to help.
Call us on 0845 050 1958