We are looking to recruit an experienced legal secretary to work in the firm’s Civil Law department, based at Blackburn.
We’re looking for someone who will work as part of a wider team in support of fee earners and is able to deliver exceptional client service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working as an audio legal secretary in Personal Injury
- A good understanding and experience of the MOJ Portal and Medco
- Experience of setting up cases in the portal
- Excellent typing abilities
- A good telephone manner
- Excellent organisation skills
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- An enthusiastic and flexible approach to work as part of a team.
To apply please submit a CV and covering letter using the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Please note: Farleys Solicitors LLP is an equal opportunities employer and we will recruit for this role solely based on merit, regardless of age, gender, race, nationality, sexual orientation, disability or religion.
While we make every effort to respond to all applications, if you haven’t heard from us in 30 days please assume you have been unsuccessful.