We are looking for a Legal PA to join our Commercial Property team,based out of our Manchester city centre offices.
Working for one of the firm’s Managing Partners, this role involves supporting with a wide range of legal and administration tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department. This is more than an administrative/typing role and you will be an integral part of the success of the team going forward. Typical duties include (but are not limited to):
– File management – opening and closing, correspondence and archiving
– Production and filing of documents such as managing and making Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) returns, Land Registry applications, searches and completion statements
– Liaison with clients and third parties on matters, including letters, emails and telephone calls
– Financial administration such as billing and interaction with our accounts department
– Other administrative tasks as required such as incoming post and diary management.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for someone motivated and used to working in a busy, fast paced environment. You will be proactive and personable and someone who will work as part of a wider team to deliver exceptional client service. Candidates will also have:
– Previous experience working within a legal environment
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel), and experience using a case management system (preferred but not essential).
– Ability to manage administrative tasks in an efficient and effective manner
– Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail
– Good communication skills, both verbal and written
– Experience in commercial and/or residential property transactions
What we can offer you in return:
– Competitive salary commensurate with experience
– 28 Days Holiday (including bank holidays), with an extra day holiday per year of service (up to an additional 5 extra days), plus your birthday off!
– Company funded healthcare cashback plan & Employee Assistance Programme for counselling and support
– Ongoing training and development, and opportunities for progression
– Annual firmwide social events x 2, including internal staff awards
– Workplace pension
– Cycle to work scheme
– Recruitment and legal department referrals (subject to T&C’s)
To apply please submit a CV and covering letter using the button below, telling us more about you, your experience and what you can bring to the role, or contact Reta Rose on email@example.com /0161 835 9513 to discuss the role further.
Closing date for applications: 17 August 2022
Contact Us TodayWe're here to help.
Call us on 0845 050 1958