Are you looking for your next career move in a friendly, yet focused law firm?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Insolvency / Litigation solicitor to join our growing team in Preston.
We are not your stereotypical law firm and we pride ourselves on our legal expertise with a down to earth approach. Our team are the essence of that. Find out more about why our people choose to work for us: Working at Farleys
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in insolvency and litigation (>4 years PQE) with the following essential experience:
• Corporate and personal insolvency with more experience of contentious insolvency rather than non-contentious insolvency preferred
• Debt recovery
• Director / shareholder disputes
• Commercial litigation disputes
Other advantageous experience would include:
• Director disqualification cases
• Finance litigation
• Property litigation
• Landlord and tenant matters
• Contentious probate
You will also be able to demonstrate strong technical expertise, excellent client care and interpersonal skills. Working closely with colleagues across our regional team, you will act for a wide range of clients across the North West, and nationally, and will also be encouraged to take an active involvement in business development activities, building client relationships and helping to grow our already well-established firm.
There are fantastic long-term prospects to develop your career at Farleys, and this role is a great opportunity to play a key part in the continued success of our team.
To apply please submit a CV and covering letter telling us more about you, your experience and what you can bring to the role, or contact Reta Rose on email@example.com/0161 835 9513 to discuss the role further.
What we can offer you in return:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 28 Days Holiday (including bank holidays), with an extra day holiday per year of service (up to an additional 5 extra days)
- Your birthday off!
- Ongoing training and development, and opportunities for progression
- Annual firmwide social events x 2, including internal staff awards
- Workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recruitment and legal department referrals (subject to T&C’s)
Contact Us TodayWe're here to help.
Call us on 0845 050 1958