Request a callback
Personal Injury Farleys Solicitors LLP
Personal Injury Farleys Solicitors LLP

Criminal Injury Claims Solicitors

Criminal Injuries Claims Legal Advice At Farleys Solicitors

If you have been a victim of violent crime and sustained an injury as a result, be it physical or psychological you may be eligible to pursue a personal injury claim. The CICA is a government funded scheme that provides victims with the opportunity to secure compensation helping them to move forward with their life.

CICA claims are subject to stringent rules and guidelines with the eligibility of each victim being dependant on the circumstances of each case. Following a criminal attack our solicitors have successfully acted on behalf on victims in the following circumstances:

Do I qualify for a Criminal Injuries Claim?

The criminal injury must have happened in Great Britain (Scotland, Wales or England) and must also be serious enough to qualify for the minimum tariff award of £1000. In addition, you need a crime reference number from the police, and you must not have contributed to the incident in any way. For example, if you were injured in a fight if you started the fight or goaded your attacker in any way you may not qualify for compensation.

Free Online Claim Assessment

Take our free assessment to find out if you have a criminal injury claim, or call us on 01254606008.

Can I claim compensation for a fatal injury to a loved one?

If you are the spouse, partner, parent or child of a person who died as a result of a criminal injury, you may also be able to claim compensation for the loss of your loved as well as a payment to compensate you for funeral expenses.

Farleys has a team of specialist criminal injuries compensation solicitors who take criminal injury claim cases on a no win no fee basis. We have offices in Manchester, Blackburn, Burnley, Shadsworth and Accrington and we are happy to provide an initial consultation to help you determine whether or not you qualify for compensation from CICA.

Criminal injury claims can be complicated and CICA often takes a year or more to determine the amount of compensation. Having a solicitor who specialises in criminal injuries claims and can help you fill out the compensation application forms accurately and clearly so you provide all the right information can ensure that your claim is settled as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Contact a Specialist in Criminal Injuries Claims?

If you think you might qualify to make a claim from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority, CICA, then call Farleys Solicitors now on 01254606008 or you can email us.

Get in touch

Request a Call Back

Call us now on:

01254 606008

What Our Clients Say

We truly value and appreciate the feedback we receive from our clients, as we look to improve the services we offer on an ongoing basis