The below sets out the range of immigration services and visa application support that Farleys’ immigration lawyers can assist you with, and an estimate of the costs involved.
Each case falls on its own facts, and once we have established the facts of your individual circumstances, we can give an indication of any additional costs that may be incurred so that you are aware of the cost up front.
Please note that all prices listed below will be subject to VAT, and these estimates do not include additional fees payable to UK Visas and Immigration. We advise that you make arrangements for payment of these yourself. Our team can advise you as to the current rates and applicable costs. Further information can be found via the UKVI website.
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa £1,500 – 2,250
- Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa £1,750 – £2,500
- Tier 2 work visas £500 – £1,000
- PBS Dependant visa £500 – £1,000
- Indefinite Leave to Remain £1,300 – £1,800
- Spouse Visa – £1,000 – £2,000
What does this include?
Our immigration legal services include:
- Advising on eligibility
- Drafting supporting documents (where required)
- Reviewing supporting documents
- Reviewing applications for endorsement (Tier 1 Exceptional Talent)
- Reviewing the online application
- Advising on the terms of the visa
How long will a visa application take?
It can be difficult to predict the timescale for your application. Current processing times are listed here.