Our business immigration solicitors specialise in providing clear and straightforward immigration advice to a wide range of businesses and organisations.
UK immigration law is strict and can be complex to navigate, with serious penalties and ramifications for non-compliance. With many businesses now competing for talent on a global scale, it is important for employers and business owners to ensure that any workers living and working in the UK are doing so legally, to avoid any penalties and reputational damage.
Farleys’ immigration lawyers have years of experience in this specialist area of law. Our extensive experience with UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) means that we are able to provide expert advice on immigration, saving you time and money by guiding you through the application process, keeping you compliant and helping to avoid any pitfalls that may affect your business.
Trusted Immigration Advice for Your Business
Our immigration experts can work alongside your team as a trusted partner, with advice and assistance at an early stage in your recruitment plans to ensure the process runs as smoothly as possible. We also provide regular training seminars and audits for clients to ensure compliance with any sponsor and via obligations.
Immigration Law Services
Our team deal with a wide range of immigration law matters successfully helping our clients to bring specialist staff to the UK. Our services include:
- Help and advice on Tier 2 sponsorship licenses for temporary or specialist workers
- Advice for businesses on sponsor licence obligations and compliance
- Advising on immigration issues to be aware of when setting up business in the UK
- Support on how to carry out a resident labour market test
- Advising businesses on requesting restricted certificates of sponsorship and creating and assigning restricted and unrestricted certificates of sponsorship
- Advising on right to work checks
- Visa applications
- Conducting audits to ensure compliance with UKVI rules and guidance
- Best practice training and legal updates for employers, employees and HR personnel to ensure they can comply with employer and sponsor obligations
Brexit Immigration Advice
As UK employers prepare for the impact of Brexit, it is important for businesses to take specialist advice in order to minimise the effect on their workforce and operations.
Our immigration team offer legal services and advice to help employers safeguard the immigration status of their workforce, and mitigate the risks of changes in UK immigration policy as the UK prepares to leave the European Union.