Hand Injury Claims
The personal injury experts at Farleys have many years of experience in helping innocent victims of injuries, such as severe hand injuries, to claim compensation. Whether your hand injury is the result of an accident in the workplace, a car or other road traffic accident, a slip or fall in a public place or indeed any other accident, the experienced lawyers at Farleys can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
With decades of experience securing compensation for those who have unfortunately been afflicted by hand injuries, our team are widely regarded as regional specialists in personal injury law. We have successfully pursued compensation claims in the following cases:
- Minor injuries to fingers and thumbs
- Moderate injuries including tendon damage
- Hand injuries involving the amputation of both ring and little finger
- Severe fractures to several fingers
- Injuries where the capacity to use the hand is reduced
- Total or effective loss of one or both hands
When recovering compensation our solicitors will work tirelessly on your behalf, ensuring the settlement reached fully reflects the pain and suffering caused. This will account for the cost of medical treatment (ongoing and future), any loss of earnings and any other costs incurred as a result of the accident.