Buying a horse, selling a horse or owning a horse is a significant investment, not only of money but of time too so you want to be absolutely sure you are protected should you face any bumps in the road.
Farleys’ equine solicitors can advise you from pre purchase of a horse right through to sale, wherever your dispute arises.
- Disputes from misinformation about a horse
- Disputes over a horse bought at auction
- Disputes relating to the Animal Act 1971 or other regulatory disputes
- Disputes over debt recovery
- Sale of goods disputes including horse equipment and equine vehicles
Where possible, our equine specialists will try to help you resolve your dispute without the need to issue court proceedings through Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) or Mediation.
At each stage of your dispute, Farleys Solicitors will provide practical advice to ensure the dispute is resolved in a quick and cost effective manner for you.
We won’t baffle you with legal jargon, but will work with you to ensure matters are resolved to your satisfaction.