Need Advice? Call us now on:
0845 050 1958
orRequest a Call Back
To discuss the role in more detail, please contact on or callApply Now
We are looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to be based out of our Shadsworth office and work within our corporate team.
This role involves supporting with a range of legal and administration tasks. supporting a partner and the wider corporate team. Typical duties include (but are not limited to):
– File management – opening and closing, correspondence and archiving
– Production and filing of documents
– Liaison with clients and third parties on matters, including letters, emails and telephone calls
– Financial administration such as billing and interaction with our accounts department
– Other administrative tasks as required such as incoming post and diary management.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for someone motivated and used to working in a busy, fast paced environment. You will be proactive and personable and someone who will work as part of a wider team to deliver exceptional client service. Candidates will also have:
– Previous experience working within a legal or professional services environment
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel), and experience using a case management system (preferred but not essential).
– Ability to manage administrative tasks in an efficient and effective manner
– Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail
– Good communication skills, both verbal and written
What we can offer you in return:
– Competitive salary commensurate with experience
– 28 Days Holiday (including bank holidays), with an extra day holiday per year of service (up to an additional 5 extra days), plus your birthday off every year
– Company funded healthcare cashback plan & employee assistance programme for counselling and support
– Ongoing training and development, and opportunities for progression
– Annual firmwide social events x 2, including internal staff awards
– Workplace pension
– Cycle to work scheme
– Recruitment and legal department referrals (subject to T&C’s)
To apply please submit a CV and covering letter using the button below, telling us more about you, your experience and what you can bring to the role, or contact Reta Rose on email@example.com /0161 835 9513 to discuss the role further.
To apply please submit a CV and covering letter via the 'Apply Now' button below, telling us more about you, your experience and what you can bring to the role.
We truly value and appreciate the feedback we receive from our clients, as we look to improve the services we offer on an ongoing basis