According to statistics, farming and agriculture are some of the most dangerous industries in the UK. As such, agricultural workers can often at high risk of accident and injury, as are the general public who visit working farm land.
If you have suffered an injury following an accident on a farm, Farleys Solicitors can help you to make a claim for compensation.
The personal injury team at Farleys Solicitors have a great deal of experience in acting for clients in serious injury claims resulting from accidents on farms. We will pursue your claim on a no win no fee basis wherever possible, meaning that you will not have to pay a penny for our services. To discuss a potential claim with one of our specialist solicitors, call 0125 460 6090 or alternatively, you can email us and a solicitor specialising in farm accident claims will contact you.
Types of Farm Accidents
Due to the nature of the equipment and the environment of agricultural work, farm accidents can be extremely serious, often leaving people unable to work for periods of time, or in in the most severe cases, the injuries suffered can be fatal. Commonly suffered injuries from farm accidents include:
- Farm machinery accidents, such as tractors, combine harvesters, fork lift trucks, diggers and 4×4 vehicles
- Dangerous livestock and animal accidents
- Tractor and Farm vehicle accidents
- Injuries caused by falling objects on farms
- Falling from height on a farm
- Injuries and Illnesses caused by chemicals and other hazardous substances
- Accidents involving Silos, Slurry Stores or Pits
- Illnesses caused by high levels of noise
- Illnesses caused by vibrating farm tools
- Illnesses caused by exposure to dust, including Farmers Lung
- Death following a farm accident
Contact a Specialist in Farm Accident Compensation
If you have suffered an injury following an accident on a farm or in an agricultural setting, it is important that you seek specialist advice. Farleys Solicitors have a team of personal injury lawyers who have experience in representing clients who have successfully made compensation claims for farm accidents.
To speak to one of our farm accident claim solicitors, call Farleys on0125 460 6090 or email us. Our solicitors can act for you on a no win no fee basis, meaning that pursuing a compensation claim for a farm accident injury can be done without any cost to you.