Farleys Solicitors LLP has specialist employment law solicitors that have represented thousands of employees who have had a problem at work.
If you have a problem at work, our employment solicitors can quickly provide you with legal advice and assistance in dealing with your employer, and if necessary, formally take up the matter with your employer.
Our employment solicitors can also advise you on a wide variety of work related problems. We will clearly explain what your legal remedies are, including writing to your employer and if necessary, take the matter to an Employment Tribunal for you.
Farleys employment solicitors provide legal assistance for employees in the following areas:
- Compromise Agreements and Termination Packages
- Redundancy, Lay Off and Short-Time Working
- Unfair Dismissal
- Discrimination (related to sex, race, disability, age, religion and sexual orientation)
- Harassment and Bullying
- Dismissals and Disciplinary Related Issues
- Contracts of Employment and Employment Status
- Breach of Contract
- Transfer of Undertaking Regulations
- Restrictive Covenants and Confidentiality
- Directors Service Agreements
- Consultancy Agreements
- Variations to Your Contract of Employment Including Salary / Wage Reductions
- Issuing Employment Claims and Representation at the Employment Tribunal
Farleys Solicitors employment lawyers can also advise and assist on cases where breaches of professional rules and codes of conduct have occurred. This area of employment law is led by Kevin Preston covers all professional regulatory employment issues, including investigations and disciplinary proceedings brought by,
- General Teaching Council (GTC)
- Adjudications Panel for England
- Solicitors Regulatory Association (SRA)
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Standards Board of England
- The Bar Council
- Accountancy and Actuarial Discipline Board
- Financial Services Authority (FSA)
- The Football Association (FA)
To speak with an Employment Solicitor that specialises in UK employment law for employees, please contact us by e-mail or call us now on 0125 460 6090.