Need Advice? Call us now on:

0845 564 3903


Request a Call Back

Domestic Violence Claims

Domestic Violence Claims

Get In Touch

Don't hesitate to get in touch and see how our experts could help you

Call us now on: 0845 564 3903

Domestic Violence and Physical Abuse Compensation Claims

Have you suffered domestic violence or physical abuse at the hands of a family member or friend? If so, you may be eligible to receive financial compensation for the psychological and physical injuries you have suffered.

Contact a specialist solicitor today on 0125 460 6090 or e-mail us , and begin the claims process today.

Physical Abuse Compensation Claims – What to Expect

As experienced abuse compensation claims solicitors, we understand how difficult it can be to take that first step in a situation involving serious physical abuse or domestic violence – contacting the police and a solicitor regarding your case.

However, once you have made first contact with our team of compensation claims specialists we will handle everything on your behalf, from contacting the appropriate medical experts to securing evidence and witnesses to bolster your case.

We will also go to great lengths to ensure you are made to feel welcome in our offices, and will only ask you to divulge as many details about the physical abuse or domestic violence as you feel comfortable with.

Will my Privacy be Protected?

Our solicitors are highly sensitive to the unique issues raised by physical abuse and domestic violence compensation cases and, as aforementioned, will not ask you to divulge more details than necessary.

The vast majority of civil claims cases successfully conclude before going to trial. However, if a court date is necessary, our solicitors will ensure that your privacy is protected to the fullest extent possible.

Making a Physical Abuse Compensation Claim

If you would like to learn more about making a claim for compensation as a result of physical or psychological injuries you have suffered due to domestic abuse , contact Farleys’ personal injury department today.

Financial compensation awarded in such cases can be used to pay for psychological and physical rehabilitation, medical fees or bills incurred during any period spent out of work. For more information, or to speak to a specialist abuse lawyer today, call Farleys in confidence on 0125 460 6090 or e-mail us .


Your Next Steps.....

Speak to one of our experts

To discuss your legal query with one of our experts, call us today on 0845 564 3903 or submit your legal enquiry below.

Enquire today

To find out more about how our team of experts can help you, send us some details and we will come back to you as soon as we can

If you have an enquiry and would like us to call you, please fill out the form below.

  1. (*)
  2. (valid email required)
  3. (*)

cforms contact form by delicious:days

Want to ask a member of our team a question, please fill out the form below.

  1. (*)
  2. (valid email required)
  3. (*)
  4. Captcha

cforms contact form by delicious:days