For most business clients sourcing and entering into new banking and / or financing arrangements is an administrative and complex procedure.
Our team of specialist corporate finance solicitors and lawyers, headed by partners Ian Liddle and Debbie King, can provide pragmatic and straightforward advice and assistance.
We can help you with:
- Negotiations with Banks and / or Other Financiers
- Advising On and Approving Bank Facility and Security Documentation
- Loan and Credit Agreements
- Preparation of Bespoke Security Documentation
- Legal Charges
- Personal Guarantees
- Inter-Company Guarantees
- Deeds of Priority Between Banks
- Registration Formalities
- Venture Capital
- Company Restructuring
To speak to a Corporate Finance Solicitor at Farleys Solicitors LLP please contact us by e-mail or call us now on 0125 460 6090.