At Farleys Solicitors LLP our dedicated team of company and corporate lawyers know that operating a business as a private limited company or a plc requires compliance with a multitude of company regulations and government legislation.
Our specialist solicitors and lawyers, headed by partner Debbie King, can advise company officers of the precise formalities involved in the day-to-day running of their business, or advise shareholders on whether the company has correctly followed the relevant procedures.
Farleys Solicitors can provide you with expert legal advice for:
- Board / Company Meetings
- Changes of Company Name
- Share Issue
- Share Option Agreements
- A Company’s Purchase of its Own Shares
- The Reorganisation of Share Capital
- Creation of Employee Share Schemes (CSOP’s, EMI’s, SAYE, and EBT’s)
- Increases or Reduction of Share Capital
- Creation of New Classes of Shares
- Minority Shareholders Protection and Rights
- Regulatory Compliance
- The Appointment and Dismissal of Company Directors
- Directors Duties
- Company Secretarial Services
- Preparation of New or Amended Memorandum and Articles of Association
To speak with a Company Law Solicitor at Farleys Solicitors LLP please contact us by e-mail or call us now on 0125 460 6090.